16 November 2016, Marmaris
Last updated: 16.11.2016, will be updated later
Today, I’d like to write about Marmaris, probably one of the most beautiful place in the world. Okay, you might think that I’m exaggerating. I’m sure there are lots of beautiful places in the world, however, how can I be neutral if the subject is the place where I grew up? 😄
I don’t want to bother you with long paragraphs. These are the things make Marmaris special.
- Surrounded with Turkish pines.
- Perfect bay for sailors. No waves, always calm.
- No factories or anything pollutes environment around.
- Almost every where is protected area. (I hope the statue doesn’t change 😨)
- Mandarin, orange, lemon, pomegranate, olive, Indian fig
- Mediterranean cuisine + Turkish cuisine
- Honestly, some tradespeople are annoying. 😠
This is a map of bays and beaches. It’s totally draft. I’ll try to write a comprehensive description for each of them. This will be a subject for an other post.